Universal stand polisher
Solution for polishing every coated small parts
Polishing every coated small parts like mirror flaps, mouldings, covers, antenna supports, door handle and much more.
• Easy handling
• Perfect guiding with two hands even for small parts
• Every common polishing pads and plates can be used
• special polishing disks necessary
• Standard sanding and polishing pastes can be used
• Finish-friendly speed
• Low temperature development
• Low use of polishing materials
Upon request, the polishing stand can be adapted to your individual requirements with the following accessories:
• Splash protection
• Separate emergency stop switch
• Thread adapter for other plate systems
• Various plates with hard to soft edition
• Plate from 80 - 150 mm
• Polishing pads of all kinds (lambskin, felt, foam, microfibre etc.)
• sanding and polishing pastes
Our experienced technicians will be happy to advise you and will arrange the entire process from sanding to completion according to your requirements.
• Process analysis / process development
• Process cost comparison
• Process Introduction
• Staff training and training.
• Three-phase standard motor type JS80M 2-6
• 0.55 KW, 900U / min
• 400V Y, B3, IP55
• Terminal box system modifiable
• Mounting of polishing plates with M14 thread
• Safety ring for protection against injury.
• Polishing disc 135mm with M14 internal thread
• star-delta switch
• Power plug 5 Adrig
• Acid-resistant power cable 5 Adrig (5 meters)
We are happy to prepare an individual offer and advise you personal.
Your competent contact:
Herr Klaus Messerschmidt
Tel.: 0049 172 80 44 999
* Services beyond the sales consultation are billed according to technician rates.
We are happy to advise you.